Monday, June 6, 2011

Frustrations

I'm trying to get myself in the mind frame that I need to be in for raid healing, and so off I head into the random group finder again, and I have emerged with more frustrations than before.  Even in normal dungeons, I feel like my heals aren't big enough to cover the incoming damage, and I'm sure there are at least several things that I am doing wrong.

Issues:
- Not running out of mana/running out of mana too quickly.
- Having to use large heals over and over to deal with incoming damage.
- Too many people taking too much damage.


Solutions/Changes:
- Choose the heals I use with more discretion.  Don't use big heals just because, use them when needed.
- Use Judgement more often.  EJ suggests using Judgement at least every minute or so to keep mana restoration and haste rolling in our favor.
- Don't worry so much.  As I have even said before, Holy Paladins aren't supposed to be raid healers.  If I wasn't able to save a low-end DPS because he was standing in the fire, there should be no sleep lost over it.  Plus, I'm not even at 80 yet.
- Practice, practice, practice.  I've gotta get into more dungeons and really concentrate on doing what needs to be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment