Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mail vs. Plate & Roles in Dungeons

Got hell from my GM regarding my gear today.  I was sporting a mail headpiece when I went to have him enchant a few pieces of gear.  I should have known better, and as soon as he said, "why are you wearing a mail head piece?" I knew I was caught.  I didn't think it was that much of an issue, but on further reading, it is.  So, after rearranging my gear and getting things enchanted, I ran a dungeon to see how things were sitting.  I didn't notice a huge difference, though I'm not sure if that's just me settling into the rhythm of things or what.  I still need to work on my percentage of overheals...

Today's Moment of "WTF":  My last run of tonight involved a warrior who queued up as a tank, but didn't have the gear or confidence to actually tank.  *eyetwitch*  Fortunately, I had another warrior who was willing to step up (though he had an old spec/gear from WotLK), and he did pretty well.  Our run through Blackrock Caverns was sucessful, albeit amusing.

TIP:  Don't queue up in a role that you are not prepared to fill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment