Sunday, July 3, 2011

Suck It Up.

Okay, I'm going to suck it up and try to get myself together.  Kamikita (my alt paladin) hit 85 with Fallenjack and Omnitek last night, and so this means the following things are next for Bloodforged:
  •  Our GM is taking a short break from the game.  He's got a busy week coming up, and he also wants to re-vamp our guild website so that when we start recruiting, it will look better and be updated.
  • I need to focus on Fireland daily quests to open up the NPCs out there.
  • I also need to put on my healing gear on Akanekita and do EVERYTHING as a healer if I want to have a shot at raid content in Bloodforged as a healer.  This means heroic dungeons, Ahune runs, and Baradin Hold to start off.
  • I need to get some followers on here!  I need to hit up my friends and stuff on Facebook or something.  It's nice to have a place to put my thoughts about my WoW stuffs, but I should get some more discussions and such going.  ^.^  This is going to be kinda counter-intuitive for me, because I usually don't like others looking at my writing, but I love doing it!  Plus, it will be nice to actually get some feedback from people on various topics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment