Friday, July 29, 2011

Healer Addons

If you are a healer, the chances are good that you have used at least one healer addon at one point in time, and if you have, the chances are even better that you have used Grid, Healbot, or VuhDo.  Me, I was raised using Grid, Clique, and a slew of mouseover macros.  I did pretty well with that, but now that I am trying to get my head into the raiding mindset, one of the major flaws in my previous set up was that my reaction time was slow, and specifically my cleansing was lacking (which was via Decursive).  So, I am currently trying out Healbot, and seeing how I fare with that.  Thus far, it seems to be pretty spiffy.  Though I am having some issues with it, but I'm not sure if they are true issues or just that I'm not quite used to it just yet.  More testing is needed, for sure.

And in the meantime, here, have another lol.

My thoughts just go too fast for my fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment