Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ready For Raiding!

So, some big changes have happened in the past few days.  First off, I got my 2 pieces of Tier 12 gear!

Secondly, I completed my Holy PvP set, and am quite the nuissance in battlegrounds now.  >:3

I gave Baradin Hold a shot today, and despite it being only a 25-man raid, it gave me a lot to think about.  Unfortunately, my over heals were quite high, I was far too close to the boss, and I still am using my higher-cost spells too much, but, on the plus side, I was tops on cleansing, and my mana management was excellent.  So, in order to work some of those problems out, I spent a good long while today reworking my spec.  My GM even helped me out as well and we tweaked a couple things that should help my over heals and my overwhelming desire to be within melee range (no, Kita, you are in Holy, not Ret!).  I'm quite excited about this and am anxious to get into Baradin Hold next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment